Read more CLICK !!

วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2557

I exploded into her so greatly and the orgasm

Hi this is my first posting and posting a true thing happened in my life, by the by I am a 40 year old married man, I never fucked anyone other than my wife until that day, even though I fantasized about several women but the thought of fucking them really never made into my mind, but till that day I was thinking that I am having a great sex with my wife, but, let me explain in detailed how it was happened with background. One day I was in my chamber working, I heard a sweet and soft voice asking for permission to enter in, I saw really a beautifully looking women there at the door and I gave her the permission, she came to me for getting done with her work about her husband’s insurance claims after his death, I was pity hearing that and I noticed her documents and she was just 32 years old, but she was having an awesome physic and beautiful face. She was having some problem with nominees and other things, being at the head of the department I helped in sorting out those issues one by one for about a month or more, so she was in regular touch with me all those days, and after all her works over, she invited me for a dinner in her home but I avoided once or twice but she was kept on inviting me, then I agreed after a week in fact I just wanted to spend some time with her, because I really liked her behavior and especially her. Luckily her house was in an apartment which was nearer to me, I lied my wife with some cock and bull stories, I decided to go with in some minutes I was there in front of her door knocking, she opened the door and I really surprised seeing her dressing in a transparent sari which was revealing her cleavage and even her transparent petticoat, really she was damn sexy and of course I got aroused seeing her, but I expected someone in her home, but did not find any one around, so our usual talks went on and I finished really an awesome dinner sitting with her, then moved back to sofa and again our discussions went on, this time she was sitting next to me and once or twice I felt her legs touching mine, then I realized about that she was doing it deliberately, I don’t know how I gained the dare and touched her once, and really this time she gave a light massage, and I slowly put my hand on her and that gave a green signal to her and hug me tight and kissed me. We walked into her bed room which was neatly arranged and we started fondling each other, within seconds I was running my hands on her bra and I was really thrilled when she undid her bra exposing a beautiful pair of boobs, I just caressed and squeezed them well and now she removed my shirt and started massaging my hairy chest and bite my nipples, and moved down to my pants removed it and just with her massages and biting, I was so excited. Now she was holding my hardest dick and just took my entire length into her mouth, I was so thrilled like never before, because my wife never sucked my dick in our entire married life, with in a minutes I was at the end of climax and before me telling her, I exploded into her mouth, I was ashamed of that, but she was not, she ate my cum and made me dry. I apologized her for what happened, but she was very calm, and she likes it too, now she went into the bath room and came back washing her mouth, now we were just nude and we moved back to the hall, where she played a blue film and with in some minutes she started to kiss me from my toe to thighs and dick, belly, chest, lips and forehead, now I was rock hard, this time I took her in my arms into the bed room, where I made her to lie on the bed and began kissing her in the same manner, I just started to suck and lick her cunt, of course it was my first cunt sucking and licking, I got hold of her clit and well teased her for more time, now by this time she just orgasm once. Then now I lube my dick with my saliva and thrust it into her already wet cunt, she moaned at once. I began giving her nice shots one after the other she was moaning and begging me to do it more and more and I could notice her climaxing again as she was pressing my butts deep into her, but I was still on and was still fucking her with my full energy, with in some minutes she rolled her legs around me and started fingering my ass hole, oh my god, I was in the heaven with her plays I exploded into her so greatly and the orgasm I received was unforgettable. She moaned like never before as she too encountered with her may be 3rd orgasm and my thoughts of my great sex with my wife was just vanished since that day, it was happened almost a year back, and of course I am enjoying to the peak with her at least twice in a week for feedback you can mail me at Thanks

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น