I love my bhabhie chut
Hi everybody I am ajay from Bombay. Fan of ISS of last 2 years. Everyday I read stories and I enjoy it. This is my first time I write story. Let’s start story. One of my neighbor aunties we call her Bhabhi. Her age 38. Her husband goes for work and her two children’s goes to school in morning and afternoon class. So full day she stays maximum alone. Her looks are ok but figure is superb. Whenever she talks to us anything she always stands in front of us and she never sits even if we offer her chair, and always rub near her pussy on saree. I always watch that and even she smiles it. Sometime she shows her cleavages. One day in afternoon she came to us as usual and I was alone at home. I offered her coffee and we both had it.
Then she said me that her left leg and arms are panning and she knows I am excellent massager. So she asked me to massage her leg. So I brought cream and started to massage her leg. I started from
Her foot and slowly I started going up and I make her saree up I touch her thighs and press it she moaned ha slow. Press slow. By hearing this word I became more excited. Slowly I reached till her innerwear it was black in color and I touch her pussy from up. When I touch her pussy it was so cool like ice and her panty was wet. After that I started second leg pressing and again she moaned slow please, slow please, I massaged her both legs I left her saree up it was up to her panty her thighs were open and superb smooth no hairs on legs my manhood became so tight I can describe.
After that I went behind her started pressing her shoulder applied some pain relief cream and started massaging. Her hair style was just one pony. I kept her pony towards her boobs. Slowly I removed her pallu and I said I can’t message you due to your blouse. She turned her face behind and gave me one smile and in a fraction of second she had removed her blouse. I was so excited and my cock became hard by seeing her 70% cleavages in bra. I started massaging slowly two, three time I massage her from shoulder till bomb but she was still in sitting position so I was unable to touch her bomb.
At fourth time slowly I removed clip of bra from back and took out her bra. When I had seen two mangoes with brown nipples, and very fair complex skin I became too excited. Straight way I started messaging her boobs. She started moaning loudly. So straight way I started kissing on her lips. And pressing her boobs. She became too hot and even I became too hot. After ten minutes of kissing I left her lips and I had seen myself that I was sitting on her thighs and cock was trying to come out even she had seen it and she touch my cock on my pant and once she had pressed it and started laughing. Then I applied some oil on her boobs and took her nipples in my mouth.
When one nipple was in mouth then one hand was pressing her other boobs ( right boob ) after choosing her both the boobs like a small boy she suddenly kissed my lips and took my tongue in her mouth. At that time from left hand I made her pony open and made her hairs totally open. Slowly I message her stomach and I made her to stand and started removing her saree. After removing her saree I had seen her white petticoat even I had removed it. Then I had seen her black netted underwear from that I was seeing her black hair also even I had kissed her pussy on her underwear. At the time of kissing she caught my face and started pressing my head towards her pussy. The smell was superb and her panty was wet. After that she said me to stop and straight way removed her underwear and standing in front of me and saying see I became birthday girl.
First time in my life I had seen total naked married women in front of me just having one mangalsutra on her neck. I became standup and went little far and watch her total nude in one shot. I became so excited and I removed my cloths totally and even I was standing naked in front of her. We both were watching each other naked. She became so happy that she was seeing my hard cock of 9inches long even she became more excited. BY seeing my cock she said even her husband’s cock is not too big. Then I took her near and first removed her mangalsutra and kissed her on her lips and my right hand was rubbing her pussy for 10-15min.
At the time of rubbing I was even inserting my fingers in her pussy. Her pussy was surrounded by black hairs. I had shaved her pussy and started kissing her pussy. She was catching my head and pressing towards her pussy. After 15min she said can I taste your cock because her husband never gives her to taste cock. I said now I am all yours she took my Lund in her mouth and she was choosing like a lollipop chocolate. Even I catch her hairs and I was pressing her head towards my cock. After sometime I stopped her because liquid was coming out. I said her u drink afterwards.
I made her slip on floor itself making wide her legs and kept my Lund on her pussy and slowly I was inserting it. Even her pussy was tight. She was moaning and saying fuck me fast. I am hungry. ‘Chodana mere Lund ko, fad de mere lund ko’ she was saying loudly. I became too excited then in full force I inserted my whole cock in her pussy. After entering the whole pussy she became happy and she said superb. Then I started fast in and out and she was shouting do slow. And sometimes even I was pressing her boobs very hard. After some time I said my cum is coming out. She said remove it out and let me drink it. She drank the whole liquid and made clean my cock by her tongue. We both were tired and I slept on her by pressing her boobs.
When we got up we had kissed each other. She went in bathroom for cleaning I went behind her and we applied soap to each other. In short we made clean each other and had bath together. At the time of coming out from bathroom she was kissing on my lips till we reach living room she never left my lips. Afterwards she wore saree and said you had given me full satisfaction and again she kissed my lips till that time I was naked in front of her. She said u wear dress in front of her I wore my dress and she went to her house. Now she whenever comes to my house I makes mischief with her. First I close the door and start running behind her and I press her boobs from behind and my manhood touches her bomb and then we walk both of us. Then after two weeks she said when you can fuck my ass.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น