Read more CLICK !!

วันพุธที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

but not have her pussy in my face. I thought that I might have an erection

“Please don’t,” she pleads with me, as she pushes my head away from between her legs. “It is not clean.” I look up, past her soft pubic hair, between her breasts to see her face filled with disgust. This is the first time in ten years that I have come close to her sex and then this. Doesn’t she read any women’s magazines? Isn’t there often articles about cunnilingus and the pleasure women can derive from oral sex? Why won’t she be a bit more adventurous today? Today of all days when I have to make an important decision. “Just lie back and enjoy it,” I try to convince her. She closes her legs and pulls me up over her still sexy body. I want to kiss her but she turns her head away. I have to settle for her neck. “Make love to me,” she whispers in my ear. It is too late. He doesn’t want to move. He has a will of his own. There is nothing in this world that will deflate him faster than a “No.”  I use my fingers to stimulate her clit and slip two fingers inside her wet and slippery opening. Still nothing. I conjure up images of all the sexy porn stars I can remember. I imagine it is my favorite porn star lying next to me, playing with my balls. Nothing. Out of desperation I squeeze him at his semi-erect base to trap some blood and try to slip his head into her opening. I experience what the then ninety-year old George Burns said, “Sex at my age is like playing snooker with a rope.” Eventually she straightens her back to pretend that we are enjoying the charade. Fortunately, the attention my fingers is enough to give her a small orgasm. I fake my orgasm and I drop next to her on the bed. We remain a respectable few moments in post coitus bliss before she gets up to clean herself. This is all useless. I cannot take another boring pretend sex again. I have glanced through the illustrated Karma Sutra and looked at a few porn movies to know that there are more sexual positions than the missionary. Apparently oral sex can be very enjoyable. Why must sex be such an issue? How can I get her to enjoy sex more? It wasn’t always like this. When we were first married we fucked every day. I was still naive and didn’t know how to lick her pussy or ask her to suck my cock. I was happy to lie on top of her and pump him into her until one of us came. After twenty years of married life and boring sex three times a year I now want more. Is this how affairs start? Am I now in my Naughty Forties? What went wrong? These past three years everything changed. She started feeling guilty about sex and our sex drop from once a month to three times a year. Fuck it. I get up to go and shower. Under the warm onslaught of the hot water he begins to stir. I can feel the power of an erection returning as I hold him in my hand. I caress him lovingly and long for release. Just before I climax I stop to finish my ablutions. She presses her smooth slit in my face and my nose ends up against her anus. A warm glow covers my face and I have no idea what to do with my hands. She wiggles her bottoms over my face to feel my designer stubble against her vulva. I ache to part her pussylips with my tongue like Moses parted the Red Sea with his stick. I want to taste her sweet cream, but convention prevents me. Two colleagues invited me to have lunch with them at a strip club. This is where the lovely Natasha is giving us a table dance. She has already completed the ‘in-your-face-ritual’ with Pete and John and is giving me my hundred buck’s worth of erotic entertainment. This is the first time I have ever experienced a table dance and find it strange. Here I may have a woman’s pussy in my face but I am not allowed to touch her. At home I may touch but not have her pussy in my face. I thought that I might have an erection, but with all the blood of embarrassment in my face, there is no blood left in my cock. Pete and John playfully encourage her to embarrass me more. As I close my eyes to imagine that it is my darling wife before me, Natasha pushes her breast in my mouth. “Suck on my nipple,” demands Natasha. With her tit in my mouth and naked cunt rubbing up and down my groin, I start to suck. I roll my tongue around her stiff nipple and taste her sweatiness. She moans. I grab her hips but she slaps them away. The zip of my trousers opens and I feel how Natasha’s hand gives new life to my soft cock. Fortunately, Pete and John are no longer with us. The floorshow started and everyone’s attention is now focused on the bevy of naked beauties on stage. Natasha swipes the head of my now stiff cock a few time through her wet slit before she pushes it into her pussy. She starts to ride me as if she hasn’t fucked anyone in ages. I am amazed that I haven’t already shot my load deep into her. My mouth seeks her tits and my hands grip her behind. This time she doesn’t slap them away. Natasha speeds up her tempo and suddenly grips my dick with her pussy muscles as she convulses into a blissful orgasm. She drops forward and kisses me, her tongue entering my mouth. “We’ll finish this next time,” she whispers in my ear and gets off my erection. My stiff cock still glistens with her pussy juices. I quickly put him back where he belongs – inside my trousers. With a sexy wiggle of her behind Natasha gathers her clothes and disappears into the dressing room. Pete and John are still mesmerized by the naked can-can girls on stage. This is now the fucking second time today that I am without release. I will have to masturbate somewhere get rid of all semen boiling in my balls. After the floorshow, I decide to call it an early night to avoid any more temptations and possible embarrassments. It is already dark when I get back home and everything is quiet. I tiptoe to our bedroom. Maybe she is already in bed, sleeping. I hear moans of pleasure. I slowly open the door. On the bed is my wife, naked with her legs spread open. And between those beautiful sexy legs, is a naked woman with her pussy in the air. I can hear the slurping and kissing sounds emanating from their oral sex. My wife’s eyes are closed in ecstasy. The woman between my wife’s legs looks familiar. She senses my presence and stops her pleasuring my wife’s pussy. She turns her head in my direction and I see it is the lovely Natasha. How the fuck did they get together? My wife lazily opens her eyes to see what interrupted her pleasure. She pushes Natasha’s face back to her waiting and now completely smooth pussy. She winks at me. I desperately want to say something but I cannot utter a word. My mouth is dry and my tongue thick with disbelief. Natasha thrusts out her beautiful wet pussy as an open invitation in my direction. “I am sorry I neglected you these last three years. I had to make sure about my own sexuality and your love for me,” she says and sighs as her pleasure mounts. “I love you, your cock, Natasha and her pussy. I want you both, if you can forgive me.” I have never been as aroused and as angry as I am at this moment. "You see, my dear, Pete, John, Natasha and I arranged today so that I can see if you really love me," says my wife as Natasha continue to lick my wife's pussy. I suffered all these years with little sex and here is my wife, that I still love, being eaten by the same woman who fucked me earlier in the day. I want to run away and stay at the same time. “You can take off your clothes and join us,” invites Natasha me with her mouth wet and glistening with my wife’s nectar.I do what any man in my position would do. I turn around to carefully fold up my clothes on the chair and say: “Only if I can eat both your pussies and you give me blowjobs,” I then stick my now throbbing cock into Natasha’s wet cunt.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น