eaten her out once or twice but nothing compares to having sex with someone
The first time I ever had sex was my girlfriend and I s oneyear aniversary. It was the fourth of july and we had told our parents we were going to see the fireworks. My mom had told me that a friend of hers was out of town and we coulduse her pool any time. She lived a little ways out in the country so when we got there I took of all my clothes and jumped in girlfriend soon followed and we madeout in thepool for a while when I asked her if she wanred to screw.She had always said she wanted her first time to be special and this definatly was. She agreed and we climbed out onto a blanket we had brought along and she helped me with the condom. But when I tried to put it in it wouldn t fit and she cried out in pain. She had one tough hayman. Every time we tried it would go a little farther untill I finally made it all the way in. She had given me many blowjobs and I had eaten her out once or twice but nothing compares to having sex with someone you love. She is the only girl I ve ever had sex with and I ve heard it ruins relationships but thatsall bullshit. That was the best thing I ve ever doneit justmade me love her more. We screwed with me on top and her grabbing my ass and pushing herself up onto me. She said she hadan orgasm and she shure sounded like it groaning and telling me how much she loves me. After we were done we lay out under the stars untill twelve and I brought her home. We still love eachotherand have a good sex life. It is something I ll always rememberand never regret.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น