Read more CLICK !!

วันพุธที่ 3 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

I loved it and also fucked her at homecoming

I started high school and was not real popular but however i was never imbarresed of myself.I had a crush on quite a few girls. My soph. year i made the varsity football team which helped out my rep tremendously. Finally while Blair was hanging the posters for our homecoming.I saw her She was by far the best looking girl in our school.I asked her who she was going to homecoming withfiguring she already had a date. She said she had been asked but she wasnt for sure. Of course just that about make me nut in my pants. I said well if u dont go with anyone else how about me. SHe said OK Ill go with u BUt its not long until homecoming so i will come over and make the plans tonight. I said good.She came over and i started talking she said OH SHIT i forgot my home work so.SHe asked me if i would mind going with her to get it.I was like sure we go to the school and she asked me if i would goto her locker and get her books while she went to the bathroom it was late so i was like ok.She went in but she didnt come out .I waited finallyI said blair R U OKshe said yeh she asked me to come in to the bathroomI said R U SURE she said yeh I walked in and she had her minnie skirt unzipped in the back and she asked me to zip it up i said sureBut once i touched her ass she moaned I was brick hard she asked me to touch her finally I noticed she was not wearing under wear SHe sat down on the floor and spread her legs I got down and fucked herI was like a king i cumed int the hottest girl in the world.I loved it and also fucked her at homecoming

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น